Home

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Making Memories

This past January my best friend and I went to Disney World because she had never been before!! (I've talked a bit about the trip in a recent blog) We spent a weekend there and I took my camera and captured some awesome pictures and a video blog we made (link here). I never got around to editing the pictures until yesterday, if you follow my photography account then you might have seen one or two, but here are some of my favorite pictures.



Hope your week is "magical"!
Love,
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Making Memories

This past January my best friend and I went to Disney World because she had never been before!! (I've talked a bit about the trip in a recent blog) We spent a weekend there and I took my camera and captured some awesome pictures and a video blog we made (link here). I never got around to editing the pictures until yesterday, if you follow my photography account then you might have seen one or two, but here are some of my favorite pictures.



Hope your week is "magical"!
Love,
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment